We are finally catching up with everyone else and creating our blog! We think it will be a great way for us to stay connected with our friends and family so far away. I think that Esteban will do some writing in Spanish and I will write in English - so everyone can practice their language skills! I'm excited to begin this process and we hope that you all enjoy! The photo is a blast from the past but I think it is kind of fun to have on the blog:) Welcome to our page!
Wednesday, October 11
Introduction
We are finally catching up with everyone else and creating our blog! We think it will be a great way for us to stay connected with our friends and family so far away. I think that Esteban will do some writing in Spanish and I will write in English - so everyone can practice their language skills! I'm excited to begin this process and we hope that you all enjoy! The photo is a blast from the past but I think it is kind of fun to have on the blog:) Welcome to our page!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hola hola!!!
Me encanta su blog! esta padrisimo, y se ve que en ese partido de Hockey se la pasaron super bien!!!siempre he querido ver como se pelean esos hombres!
Espero sigan renovando sus fotos y nos mantengan al tanto para saber que esta IN & HOT con uds!
Los amo mucho
besos
Love the blog! Great pictures and I got to use U-Tube...fun. I feel like a modern millie. Love, Mom
HI, THIS IS ALEX FROM MORELIA, MICH, MEXICO... NICE BLOG... LOOKING AT THIS PICTURE CAME TEARS TO MY EYES HAHAHA... IT HASN'T BEEN A LONG TIME... I HOPE TO SEE YOU BOTH SOON AND KEEP IN TOUCH BY THIS BLOG. HUGS.
Post a Comment